- Tee times required Saturday, Sunday, and Holidays. Tee times requested for all other days.
- Each player must have a bag and clubs.
- No glass bottles.
- Play will be foursomes if players are available. Single players and twosomes may be paired with other golfers.
- Fivesomes must ride at all times. Fivesomes may not be allowed based on the day/time of tee times and the expected pace of play.
- No more than 2 riders per golf cart.
- We do practice a dress code. No sleeveless shirts for men. All players must weare soft spike golf shoes or smooth-soled athletic shoes. No flip-flops.
- Please keep golf carts 20 feet from tees and greens.
- SPEED OF PLAY- Each group must maintain the pace of the group ahead and will be monitored by course rangers.
- Ball striking poles or wires may be re-hit.
- Replace all divots, Repair ball marks on green.
- Please help us to keep the golf course clean by placing all trash in receptacles located at each tee.
Out of Bounds
- Woods Course: Road # 3 & # 4, White stakes right of # 5
- Lakes Course : White Stakes right of # 3, Fence # 4
- Pines Course : Fence right of # 1
- Red Disc = 100 yards
- White Disc = 150 yards
- Blue Disc = 200 yards